Create your own menu!
Choose an Appetizer or Starter, a Main, and a Dessert, or any combination depending on the size of your party and Wildfire Cuisine will build it!
Let the Chef put together a menu for you!
Feeling Truly Adventurous?
Visit the FIRE BOX to learn more
Dont see something you are looking for? We can help, contact us with your request!
- Mango spiced rum cheesecake with raspberry coulis and nutmeg cream
- Roasted sweet potato and pecan pie with vanilla custard and fresh berries
- Fresh made crepes filled with exotic fruit and topped with Grand Marnier butter sauce and dusted with icing sugar
- Banana Pear cheesecake
- Chocolate mousse infused with Baileys and Grand Marnier
- Bread and butter pudding with a Kentucky bourbon sauce and cinnamon cream
- Bailey’s Crème Brulee- vanilla beans infused with baileys Irish cream, topped with flambéed fruit, glazed with cardamom sugar, splashed with nutmeg cream and dusted with icing sugar
- Egg nog and limoncello cheesecake- cream cheese folded with lemon zest and sour cream, fresh baked and topped with a blueberry compote
- Beignet apple fritters- Granny Smith apples bathed in a light batter, shallow fried and drizzled with a triple sec cinnamon syrup dusted with icing sugar and touched with Madagascan vanilla cream
- Individual bread and butter pudding with a Kentucky bourbon sauce and Chantilly cream
- Triple chocolate mousse cake – served with Grand Marnier sabayon
- New York Style Cheesecake – topped with a strawberry compote and Bailey’s Chantilly cream
- Home style roasted sweet potato pecan pie infused with cinnamon and dark rum baked in a light pastry
- Dark chocolate truffle mousse – semi sweet chocolate, bitter chocolate and white chocolate mousse layered between chocolate cake
- Bread and butter pudding – raisins soaked in brandy combined with crusty bread in a light custard, baked and doused with a Kentucky bourbon butter sauce and fresh berries
- Crème Brulee – Grand Marnier glazed with cardamom sugar topped with nutmeg cream and berries **SWEET WILDFIRE STICKS – phyllo pastry rolled out and sprinkled with crushed pistachios, peach wedges then drizzled with maple syrup and honey rerolled and brushed with butter, dusted with coconut and baked
- Caramelized apple tart baked with cream cheese and touched with caramel grand Marnier orange sauce touched with fresh nutmeg whipped cream and summer berries
- Mint chocolate swirl cheesecake, served with caramel sauce, blueberry coulis and a fresh fruit salsa topped with cinnamon cream
- Chocolate fountain – with marshmallow and fruit skewers
- Assorted mini desserts: chocolate eclairs, fruit tarts, individual cheese cakes, chocolate, strawberry, & vanilla
- Rhubarb and strawberry ricotta orange tarts with vanilla cream
- Indian chai tea and dark rum crème Brulee with pistachio tuile
- White chocolate raspberry truffle cheesecake
- French honey cruller served warm set on a bed of nutmeg vanilla custard topped with chocolate peanut butter ice cream splashed with roasted peanuts and topped with black berries