Create your own menu!
Choose an Appetizer or Starter, a Main, and a Dessert, or any combination depending on the size of your party and Wildfire Cuisine will build it!
Let the Chef put together a menu for you!
Feeling Truly Adventurous?
Visit the FIRE BOX to learn more
Dont see something you are looking for? We can help, contact us with your request!
- Chicken Breast pocketed with caramelized apple, smoked bacon and brie topped with orange cranberry port jus
- Chicken Supreme stuffed with spinach, cream cheese and roasted apples wrapped in puff pastry and baked, kissed with a light Vidalia onion mushroom cream sauce
- Spicy lime and honey chicken rubbed with herbs and stuffed with jalapenos, ricotta and chives, flash baked and touched with a mango, papaya and cilantro salsa
- Whole rotisserie chickens marinated with fresh oregano, garlic and lemon juice; roasted slow and easy over charcoal and applewood then chopped in quarters and splashed with Brazilian salsa Verde or Pico de Gallo salsa (optional stuffed with: bread, herbs and whole garlic)
- Whole jerk chicken marinated in scotch bonnet peppers and Caribbean spices; slow cooked over hot wood embers and infused with mesquite smoke flavours then chopped into pieces
- Spicy Thai grilled chicken wings – spicy mango Thai, jerk, siracha, BBQ, honey garlic
- Beef Tenderloin pan seared and nestled on parsnip and Yukon gold mashed, touched with smoked bacon red wine demi gravy and vegetable bundles
- Fresh AAA Beef Tenderloin seasoned with sea salt and cracked pepper, pan seared, wrapped in pancetta, flash roasted then kissed with a shallot spring onion jus
- Triple AAA beef tenderloin rubbed with sea salt and pan seared then coated in rosemary and Dijon mustard roasted and carved to order and gently kissed with a red wine shiraz light jus
- Grilled New York striploin with blue cheese and shallot butter (optional)
- Rib-eye steak, herb rubbed and chargrilled on high flame
- Prime rib roast beef with red wine jus
- Whole roasted top sirloin with pan jus
- Pork tenderloin stuffed with blue cheese and fine herbs
- Pork Piccata- filets of pork leg, herb breaded and shallow fried topped with a caper parsley lemon sauce and finished with roasted button mushrooms
- Thick or thin cut pork chops- basted in rosemary and garlic, stuffed with herbed bread crumbs and topped with caramelized shallot sauce
- Braised pork leg or shoulder rubbed with paprika and fennel seeds, slow roasted then touched with pan onion gravy
- Roasted rack of lamb, marinated in rosemary, garlic and thyme, flash baked and touched with an Australian red wine mint demi glaze
- Stuffed leg of lamb, pocketed with spinach, honey butter carrots and roasted whole garlic seasoned with fresh rosemary and thyme slow roasted and carved to order, touched with caramelized apples and cabernet sauvignon
- Whole leg of lamb – boned and rolled, pierced with garlic, rosemary and mint; slow roasted over charcoal embers and applewood carved to order with a light jus
- Grilled lamb chops marinated in fresh thyme, mint and rosemary and charflamed served with tzatziki sauce
- Grilled Chilean sword fish, basted with herb butter and topped with cilantro fruit salsa
- Whole Atlantic salmon touched with olive oil, sea salt and cracked black pepper; barbequed on high fire flame and served with papaya watermelon salsa
- Pan roasted tilapia, basted with herb butter and topped with cilantro fruit salsa
- Blackened catfish – Louisiana style kissed with a fresh mango Pico de Gallo salsa
- Fresh roasted black seabass, flash seared in a cast iron pan, nestled on a light thai carrot curry broth with lemon grass
- Pan seared black grouper with caper white wine brown butter sauce
- Florida red snapper seasoned with sea salt and cracked pepper, fire panned roasted, drizzled with lemon herb oil and capers
- Salmon wellington- stuffed with swiss chard and butter leeks, rolled in puff pastry baked till golden brown and topped with a béarnaise sauce
- Pan roasted brome lake duck breast, spiced and cooked medium rare, thin sliced and topped with black cherry port sauce
- Roasted turkey breast, carved and topped with a cranberry orange compote
PAELLA – build and customize your own Mexican or Spanish paella
- Seafood paella- calamari, little neck clams, mussels, prawns, shrimp, crab, spicy chorizo sausage, green beans, roasted red pepper, peas, slowly cooked in a rich saffron and chicken broth
- Build your own paella, choosing from these ingredients:
- Chicken – bone in
- Lamb chops
- Green beans
- Roasted red pepper etc.